Watch out, Edmonton!
We’re coming back!
Save the date for our 3rd Annual Edmonton Treasure Hunt on
Saturday, September 8, 2018
Our first two Edmonton Culinaire Treasure Hunts have been amazing – they were so popular that they both sold out, so this year we’ve planned new and exciting destinations to discover, and we have new treats to tempt you!
Trivia questions about participating restaurants, markets, and stores reveal the answers for where to dash off to receive your treat, get your passport stamped, and maybe come away with a little culinary gift too!
And there are fabulous prizes for the people who visit the most locations, wear the best costumes, have the funniest team names, tweet the funniest photos… and lots, lots more!
Register today to be one of the lucky people to take part in this culinary adventure! It’s a very fun and rewarding day, so grab a partner and sign up as a team of two for $75!
Or try going solo for $47.50:
It’s going to be another day to remember!
Terms and Conditions
- All participants must have their passports turned in before 5:00pm to qualify.
- You must be over 18 to participate, have a tablet, laptop or phone with internet access, identification, and a vehicle.
- Closing date for entry is September 7, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
- Winners will be chosen by the number of stamps on their passports for visiting the most locations and performing a small task. In the event of a tie, winners will be determined by who handed in their passport first.
- Culinaire Magazine reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Culinaire Magazine’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- After registering for the 3rd Edmonton Culinaire Treasure Hunt, if you are unable to participate for any reason, while no refunds can be given, your places can be transferred to someone else.
- By entering this competition, you are indicating you are to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entry will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by Alberta law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Alberta.
- Entrants agree to the use of their name and/or image in any publicity material.
Culinaire Magazine is a division of GDA Marketing, and located at 1203, 804 3rd Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta T2P 0G9.