These cute cheesecakes will impress your dinner guests any time of the year!
335 g cream cheese
¾ cup sugar
½ tsp lemon zest
225 g pumpkin puree
¼ cup (60 mL) full fat yogurt 14%
1 tsp all purpose flour
1/2 tsp vanilla paste
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp fresh grated nutmeg
1/8 tsp allspice
small pinch salt
- Blend cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Mix in the lemon zest and add the eggs one at a time.
- Add in the pumpkin puree and yogurt. Mix to incorporate.
- Add the flour and remaining spices into mixture, ensuring they are well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into tinfoil cups sprayed with pan spray. Place them in a shallow dish and fill the sides halfway up with hot water.
- Bake at 350º F (with no fan) for 25 to 35 minutes. Cool and enjoy!