1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup almond, or other nut butter
1/3 cup (80 mL) wildflower honey
1/4 cup (60 mL) milk
1/2 cup of dried fruits (sultanas and dried apricots)
2/3 cup of nuts and seeds (pine nuts, hazelnuts, and pumpkin seeds)
1/4 cup of good dark chocolate, chopped Maldon salt – to top
- Combine oats, honey, nut butter and milk in a bowl and mix to combine well.
- Fold in your nuts and seeds, and chocolate carefully to not mash fruit or break nuts.
- Spray a 9x9” baking dish with cooking spray and press the batter down evenly.
- Bake in a 300 F oven for about 25 minutes until the bars just start to turn golden.
- Sprinkle the warm bars with Maldon salt.
- When cool, cut to desired size – or just tear into chunks to pop in your mouth on the go.