1 cup graham cracker crumbs
½ cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
1½ Tbs (23 mL) vanilla honey
¼ cup + 2 Tbs butter
2 packs cream cheese
2 cups (500 mL) Greek yogurt
1 cup white chocolate
½ cup (125 mL) vanilla honey
1/3 cup flour
1 vanilla bean, scraped
1 lime, zested
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs and coconut to a medium bowl.
- Melt the butter and honey together. Stir to combine. Add butter mixture into the crumbs and stir till everything is moist.
- Pour mixture into the springform pan and press with a fork to form the crust. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool while you make the filling.
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature for a smooth cheesecake. Lower oven to 300º F.
- Add cream cheese to mixing bowl and mix until smooth. Add yogurt and combine.
- Melt chocolate and combine with honey, and add to mixture. Add eggs, one at a time. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the bowl.
- Sprinkle in the flour while mixing on low. Add the scraped vanilla bean and lime zest, and combine. Pour into pan.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until centre of cheesecake is wobbly like jello, and the outside is firm.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature and overnight in the fridge. Serve with desired topping.