Taste + Tour Experience!
Get ready for a brand new
and tasty adventure!
We’ve very excited to tell you of our first YYC Taste + Tour special day on Saturday February 24th 2018. It’s a day full of fun and unique experiences, eats, drinks and laughs.
We’ve teamed up with Concorde Entertainment Group for you to experience some of the best restaurants and entertainment venues in the city, including Ricardo’s Hideaway, Goro + Gun, National, Palomino Smokehouse, and many more!
There are surprises galore, treats, and amazing prizes to be won. From bowling to sushi rolling, you won’t want to miss this day!
The day starts with a launch party between 9:30 am and 10:00 am, where you will pick up your registration package, and enjoy a coffee and snack. You may even want to take a selfie before you leave!
At the end of the day, you’ll check in between 5:00 and 5:30 pm, and hand in your stamped passport, so we can total up all the scores to find the winners. Snacks are provided for you while you mingle with the other teams.
It will be an exciting and rewarding day – and definitely not to be missed!
How to join? Find a partner and sign up as a team of two, or sign up solo. Pick a name for your team, register below, and prepare for a very exciting adventure!
All five of our Treasure Hunts in Calgary and Edmonton have completely sold out, and this is a very special one-off day, so don’t delay!
Register a team of two for just $100 + gst – which includes $20 gift certificates for participants!
Register solo for just $65 + gst – which also includes a $20 gift certificate!
See you there!
- Terms and Conditions
- All participants must have their passports turned in before 5:30pm to qualify.
- You must be over 18 to participate, have a tablet, laptop or phone with internet access, identification, and a vehicle.
- Closing date for entry is February 23rd, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
- Winners will be chosen by the number of stamps on their passports for visiting the most locations and performing a small task. In the event of a tie, winners will be determined by who handed in their passport first.
- Culinaire Magazine and Concorde Entertainment Group reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Culinaire Magazine’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- After registering in the YYC Taste + Tour, If you are unable to participate for any reason, while no refunds can be given, your places can be transferred to someone else.
- By entering this competition, you are indicating you are to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entry will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by Alberta law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Alberta.
- Entrants agree to the use of their name and/or image in any publicity material.
YYC Taste + Tour is run by Culinaire Magazine (a division of GDA Marketing) in collaboration with Concorde Entertainment Group.
Culinaire Magazine is located at 1203, 804 3rd Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta T2P 0G9.