Big Rock Brewery is celebrating 30 years of brewing craft beer in Canada and everyone’s invited to the Calgary brewery September 26, 2015.
- The day kicks off at 10 am with our friends from Stampede Caravan flipping pancakes.
- Free brewery tours running all day.
- Embrace your local artisans. Our farmers’ market will feature everything from antique furniture to home baked pies.
- Calgary Food Trucks and The Big Rock Grill will be serving up tasty bites.
- Live music featuring diverse Indie and up and coming artists from the Folk Fest circuit until 7 p.m. Savour the beer… and the company of good people in our beer gardens.
- Free admission and open to all ages.
- Retro pricing of our original 3 beers: Traditional Ale, Porter and Bitter (1985 variety pack) in the Big Rock Store.
- In conjunction with Alberta Beer Week, members of The Alberta Small Brewers Association have been invited to pour guest taps. All proceeds from those beer sales will be going back to ASBA.