1.5 oz Calvados
.5 oz Cointreau
.5 oz fresh lemon juice
- Shake and then strain over ice into a sugar rimmed rocks glass.
- 2 oz Calvados
- 1 oz tonic syrup (recipe to follow)
- Dash fresh lime juice
- Top with soda over ice in a rocks glass, and stir.
- 1 oz Calvados
- .5 oz Tio Pepe Fino sherry
- .5 oz ginger liquor
- 4 oz Cava
- Add all ingredients to a champagne flute, and garnish with a lemon twist.
- 4 cups sugar
- 4 cups water
- 3 stalks lemongrass, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbs citric acid
- 3 Tbs cinchona bark
- Juice and zest of 3 limes
- Combine all ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, fine strain. Holds for 2 weeks.
Calvados and house made tonic
“After The Gold Rush” (Sparkling Cocktail)
House made tonic: (Ingredients can be found at specialty grocers such as Community Natural Foods)