Recipe courtesy Big Fish
4 corn cobs
1 cup (240 mL) sundried tomatoes
1 large red onion
2 Tbs (30 mL) lime juice
2 Tbs (30 mL) cilantro, chopped
1 English cucumber
3 Jalapenos, roasted
1 Tbs (15mL) coarse sea salt
140 g white fish cubed (tilapia, halibut, walleye or snapper)
1 Tsp (15 mL) favourite chili rub
1 pinch sea salt
1 tsp (5 mL) olive oil
2 Jalapeños, roasted and julienned
Butter Lettuce, shredded
1 pack of soft corn tortillas
- Blanche corn in salted boiling water for 2 minutes, then grill. Shave corn kernels off of cob
- Soak sundried tomatoes in warm water till soft, then drain and dice
- Dice English cucumber, jalapeno and red onion. Mix all ingredients together. Toss with lime juice and sea salt.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan, add fish and sauté till cooked trough or about 3 mins, season with chili powder. Let stand.
- Warm corn tortillas and lay out on a plate
- Divide the fish between all tortillas
- Top with roasted chilies, lettuce and 1 tsp of salsa and guacamole on each. Garnish with roasted jalapeño slices and serve.