Recipe courtesy of the BC Blueberry Council.
Photo courtesy of the BC Blueberry Council - Tracey Kusiewicz
2 cups (300 g) B.C blueberries, fresh or frozen, divided
¼ cup (60 ml) honey
3 bags (10 g) green tea bags or loose leaf tea
- In a saucepan bring 3 cups of water, 1½ cups of blueberries and the honey to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add the tea bags and steep for 6 - 7 minutes.
- Strain through a sieve and add 1 cup of cold water.
- Serve on ice with remaining blueberries as garnish.
- For a cocktail version, add vodka or amaretto to taste.