SAVE THE DATE FOR CALGARY’S BRAND NEW
FRESH & LOCAL MARKET & KITCHENS
CULINARY TREASURE HUNT
SATURDAY, APRIL 10, 2021
We’re working hard to finialize all the details for Calgary’s brand new Culiniare Treasure Hunt, from Fresh & Local Market & Kitchens (previously Avenida Food Hall). Be sure to check back with us soon so you can register your team – fly solo , or enter as a team of two. As always, there will be plenty of food, prizes, and of course, fun! Save the date – the hunt begins Saturday, April 10, 2021!
Or try going solo for $47.50:
We look forward to seeing you there!
Terms and Conditions
- All participants must have their passports turned in before 4:30pm to qualify.
- You must be over 18 to participate, have a tablet, laptop or phone with internet access, identification, and a vehicle.
- Closing date for entry is TBD due to COVID-19
- Culinaire Magazine reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Culinaire Magazine’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- After registering in the 6th Annual Culinaire Calgary Treasure Hunt, if you are unable to participate for any reason, while no refunds can be given, your places can be transferred to someone else.
- By entering this competition, you are indicating you are to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Alberta law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Alberta.
- Entrants agree to the use of their name and/or image in any publicity material.
- Entry into the Treasure Hunt will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Culinaire Treasure Hunt is run by Culinaire Magazine (a division of GDA Marketing), whose registered offices are located at 1203, 804 3rd Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta T2P 0G9.