Edmonton’s 4th Culinaire Treasure Hunt!
With many new destinations for you to discover!
Our three Edmonton Culinaire Treasure Hunts have been amazing – they were so popular that they all sold out fast, so this year we’ve planned new and exciting destinations for you to discover, and we have new treats to tempt you.
On Saturday, September 7th Edmonton’s 4th Culinaire Treasure Hunt will challenge you, test your speed and ability at solving trivia questions, and may even have you trying new foods or performing a task you had on your bucket list. Those who visit the most locations will win terrific prizes from the treasure hunt locations (and bragging rights)!
Join teams of food enthusiasts who will be racing across the city, solving riddles leading to destinations all over Edmonton. When you arrive at a location, you will complete a fun task, which could be anything from tasting a food sample to singing a song. Once completed, your passport will be stamped, and you’ll be off to solve the next clue and find the next location, maybe with a little foodie gift to take home too!
The day starts with a launch party between 9:00 am and 10:00 am, where you will pick up your registration package, and enjoy a coffee and snack. You may even want to take a selfie before you leave! At the end of the Hunt, you’ll check in between 4:00 and 4.30 pm, and hand in your stamped passport, so we can total up all the scores to find the winners. Snacks are provided for you while you mingle with the other teams.
To participate, find a partner and sign up as a team of two, or sign up solo. Pick a name for your team, register below, and prepare for an exciting adventure!
All our five Treasure Hunts in Calgary and three Treasure Hunts in Edmonton have completely sold out – so don’t delay in reserving your spot now!
Register as a team of two for $75 + gst:
Or try going solo for $47.50:
We look forward to seeing you there!
Terms and Conditions
- All participants must have their passports turned in before 4:30pm to qualify.
- You must be over 18 to participate, have a tablet, laptop or phone with internet access, identification, and a vehicle.
- Closing date for entry is Friday, April 26, 2019 at noon.
- Winners will be chosen by the number of stamps on their passports for visiting the most locations and performing a small task. In the event of a tie, winners will be determined by who handed in their passport first.
- Culinaire Magazine reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Culinaire Magazine’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- After registering in the 5th Annual Culinaire Calgary Treasure Hunt, if you are unable to participate for any reason, while no refunds can be given, your places can be transferred to someone else.
- By entering this competition, you are indicating you are to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Alberta law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Alberta.
- Entrants agree to the use of their name and/or image in any publicity material.
- Entry into the Treasure Hunt will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Culinaire Treasure Hunt is run by Culinaire Magazine (a division of GDA Marketing), whose registered offices are located at 1203, 804 3rd Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta T2P 0G9.